The estate of Norman Rockwell is launching an NFT collection.
- Iconic American painter Norman Rockwell’s family estate will launch a new NFT collection in collaboration with the Norman Rockwell Museum
- The new venture is called ‘Studio Sessions: The Norman Rockwell Collection'
- This is the first ever foray into NFTs from the Rockwell estate
Who’s making moves:
- The new NFT collection is being produced with Iconic, a digital media company focused on bringing traditional art into new technologies
Why it matters:
- Iconic previously partnered with the Jackson Pollack Studio to launch their first ever NFT collection
- Bringing legacy artists into the NFT space is an emerging trend that continues to find commercially viable opportunities
- Each NFT from the new Norman Rockwell collection will come with a high quality, museum level print for owners