Dinari, headquartered in Palo Alto, California, has secured $7.5 million in seed funding for its blockchain-powered stock trading platform.
The investment comes from prominent backers including Third Kind Venture Capital, SPEILLLP, 500 Global, Balaji Srinivasan, Sancus Ventures, and Version One VC.
The big idea:
- Dinari has developed what they call a 'dShare' trading platform, which provides direct on-chain exposure to publicly-traded companies and assets
- Each Dinari token is backed 1:1 by those underlying securities
- By tokenizing publicly traded equities, the Dinari platform is designed to enable users outside the United States to have an on ramp to traditional market exposure in a safe, transparent manner
- Dinari also provides public access to all trades and total vault holdings per asset to promote full on chain transparency
- The company has been an authorized SEC transfer agent since 2022